We are pleased to offer Televisits as a means of providing top-notch care without requiring a physical visit in our office setting. These video-based appointments are performed from the privacy of your home with your personal smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop and allows you to interact directly with a Flagstaff Bone and Joint provider.
Types of appointments that can be seen by Televisit:
- New patients – determined when scheduling if patient qualifies for a Televisit
- Routine follow-up appointments
- Follow-up on an established treatment plan
- Follow-up to review lab tests or diagnostic imaging
- Annual surgical follow-up
- Certain surgical consultations
- Physcial therapy
Flagstaff Bone and Joint uses Zoom to conduct Televisits. The patient must be physically in the state of Arizona and must have a desktop, smartphone, laptop, or tablet and the following:
- Internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 46/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth technology (patients can also use their phone to call into the meeting for audio)
- A webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
We recommend you join a test Zoom meeting to familiarize yourself with Zoom and test your microphone, speakers, and video before joining your FBJ Zoom meeting. Please visit this link to test your system.
Our office will send you detailed Televisit instructions via email. If you have issues getting into your Zoom Televisit, please call our office for assistance: (928) 773-2280