We love hearing from our patients, and we take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles!
Please take a moment to explore the stories of our past and present patients to learn more about our commitment to your bone, joint, and muscle care.
To see reviews about individual doctors, visit our doctor profiles.
- “A caring, wonderful doctor. God bless him for his skill.”– Jacqui V.
- “Dr. Hall and his Team, especially Paul Knott, helped me through back surgery to be relieved of leg pain I have had for years. I would recommend Dr. Hall & Team to anyone with back and leg pain. You don't have to live with these medical conditions.”– Dennis P.
- “I thought I had hurt my back badly, after the X-rays the doctor figured out it was nothing but a pulled muscle. He was very pleasant to deal with, as are all the doctors I have visited at Bone & Joint. The medicine prescribed made an immediate improvement to the problem and it is getting better each day.”– Allen B.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Hall has been an amazing provider, keeping me walking by doing my 2nd spine surgery.”– Rebecca
- “I have had nothing but good, positive experiences with the office staff at Flagstaff Bone and Joint. The surgeries that I have had done were done expertly by John Hall and I am greatly pleased. All my experiences in this office have been exceptional.”– Wendy
- “Long drive – well worth the trip for therapy & Dr. Care. Dr. Flint was excellent, compassionate and I feel he did a very good job. Ariel is great! Very good at helping get past the physical & mental trauma.”– Donna
- “Wow, Ariel had an encouragement that you only dream of in a therapist. [Dr. Flint & Ariel] are a great team. While I was doing my therapy I watched and listened to her with many of the patients and over-and-over, time-after-time she game encouragement and praise to all her patients. She showed compassion, empathy and respect. I know that’s why I did as well as I did and I’m just as grateful to her. Thank You Ariel. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Flint & Ariel to others as well as Flagstaff Bone and Joint.”– Maureen
- “You answered the phone – no recording. Everyone at this office was kind (we need that when we’re in pain). I called to ask a question and Ray promptly returned my call with caring and complete answers. The billing department was fabulous and helpful. Dr. Flint is great! From start to finish Flagstaff Bone and Joint made me feel cared for and cared about.”– Gloria
- “Started with the check-in staff member, who was awesome. I was unable to write my new patient info so she helped me. Also, Dr. Moezzi’s assistant was caring and supportive. Doctor was awesome! Whole experience as a new patient was the best I have experienced here in Flagstaff! Thank You!”– Genevieve
- “I’m so grateful for the great service provided to me at the Bone & Joint clinic. Thank you Dr. Moezzi and Dave Brown.”– Jack
- “From the day of shoulder surgery and pre-op observations, everything was more than pleasant and educational. Now with all the technology, surgery for me was fast & pleasant and very attentive. Expecting a big scar, [I] was astounded & pleased with the 5 little scars and an out-patient in a few hours. AMAZING. Dr. Moezzi and Dave Brown were very detailed and explicit about what I had to do and not do [before and after surgery]. Everyone was so pleasant from start till now. My experience was reassuring and pleasant and would recommend you all.”– Tim
- “I’m so grateful for the great services provided me at the Bone and Joint clinic and the best customer service. Thank you Dr. Moezzi and [Dave] Brown, [PA-C].”– Jack
- “You folks are awesome! I live 2 hours away and you always made the best possible appointment time for me. Everyone is so polite and extremely efficient in expediting all my needs as well as patience. Any questions I had were always answered. You have acquired that special and healing balance of professionalism, and yet, compassionate and warm. Thank you all!”– Miajoy
- “This place provides the best medical care in town. This place is tops.”– TomTreating Doctor:
- “I want to thank all those at Flagstaff Bone and Joint who made my experience repairing my rotator cuff such a positive one. Needless to say as a first time surgery, I was not enthusiastic about the process. At every step of the process, from first exam through surgery and follow-up, Dr. Botti’s team was phenomenal. Again, all my thanks and appreciation.”– AaronTreating Doctor: