We love hearing from our patients, and we take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles!
Please take a moment to explore the stories of our past and present patients to learn more about our commitment to your bone, joint, and muscle care.
To see reviews about individual doctors, visit our doctor profiles.
- “My surgery went very well, even for an outpatient hip replacement. Dr. Ludwig's ratings are high in my book.”– Lucretia F.
- “Dr. Ludwig was a refreshing breath of fresh air. He was pleasant and professional. He had a great bedside manner that is sorely missed in today's industry.”– John W.
- “I am very happy with my appointment with Dr. Ludwig. He is very gentle and listens to me. I look forward to seeing him again.”– Larry P.
- “Dr. Meier was very professional and personable. He felt comfortable and confident I was in good hands at all times. Dr. Meier and his staff are great.”– Jerry B.
- “Dr. Botti was very relaxed, attentive, and knowledgeable. He spotted something in my x-ray that escaped the last doctor I saw. I am very confident in his management of my case and recommend him to everyone I know.”– Raul B.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Swain was very kind. He listened and came up with solutions best suited for me. I recommend him.”– Kristen S.
- “Dr. Meier is always the best.”– Maria H.
- “Everyone, including Dr. Moezzi, was very informative and knowledgeable about my condition, and they helped me to the next steps.”– John M.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Meier was great. He listened to what I had to say, devised a treatment plan quickly, and put the wheels in motion to get it done.”– Susan J.
- “Dr. Meier was very kind. I had spinal injections for the second time. He made me feel like he remembered me. He made the process as quick and painless as possible. The tech that took me back was amazing, the same as last time. The discharge nurse was great as well.”– Nichole M.
- “Dr. Meier was very helpful.”– Donna G.
- “Dr. Meier has good people skills. He asks questions and is interested in my health and helping me.”– Laurie B.
- “Dr. Flint was positive and informative.”– Randal B.
- “Dr. Meier is excellent.”– Vickie K.
- “Dr. Meier is good. Very thoughtful and caring.”– Mollie V.
- “Dr. Flint was informed about my condition and provided a solution. He spent time explaining things. A pleasant experience that is rare with doctors these days. He never appeared “rushed.””– David D.
- “Dr. Meier was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about my problem. He answered all our questions. He was well-mannered and nice to talk to. He is an asset to Flagstaff Bone & Joint. Thank you. He gets an A+.”– Eugene S.
- “Dr. Flint, his PA, and ME were great. All of them were professional and listened to my concerns. I felt in good hands (no pun intended).”– Brenda K.
- “Dr. Meier delivered the bad news with compassion and humor. It sounds crazy, but it was much appreciated.”– Robert C.
- “Dr. Meier is very easy to talk to.”– Jay G.
- “Dr. Jones was excellent in explaining my procedure and the follow-up x-ray. He listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions.”– Judy F.Treating Doctor:
- “Amazing service. Dr. Swain was super sweet and listened to all my concerns.”– Berlin G.
- “Always helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Swain treated my neck, back, and knee pain. I can now live my life as I like again.”– Diane S.
- “Dr. Swain was terrific. I am feeling so much better with my epidural. Thank you.”– Donna G.
- “I highly recommend Dr. Swain. He is both a knowledgeable professional and a conscientious listener, evaluating & determining the best plan forward.”– Kathy R.