Flagstaff Bone & Joint (FBJ) continues to increase in-person services while still following strict social distancing protocols. Televisits (at home, video-based appointments) will continue to be utilized for all patients that do not require an in-person appointment. To learn more about Televisits, click here.
Social Distancing & Safety Protocols:
FBJ continues to employ the highest standards in infection control protocols.
- Visitors accompanying patients are limited to guardian/parent of a minor or interpreter
- Strict cleaning and sanitizing protocols performed
- Entry to our clinic is prohibited without a mask covering nose and mouth
- Patients’ temperatures are taken at the check-in window
- Patients with flu-like symptoms or those who have traveled to Covid-19 hotspots within the last 14 days need to call our practice to reschedule their appointment
Flagstaff Clinic –
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday Evening, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (By Appointment Only)
- All FBJ providers are again welcoming new patients and established patients with acute or chronic orthopaedic injuries to our office.
- Injury Care Clinic – offering same day appointments for acute and chronic orthopaedic concerns. As an alternative to going to the emergency room for urgent orthopaedic care, patients are encouraged to visit our Injury Care clinic. Walk-ins are welcome.
Physical & Occupational Therapy at the Flagstaff Clinic – By appointment only, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Kingman Clinic – By appointment only, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cottonwood Clinic – By appointment only.
The Surgery Center at Flagstaff Bone & Joint is now booking elective orthopaedic cases!
For more information visit: www.fbjasc.com