We love hearing from our patients, and we take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles!
Please take a moment to explore the stories of our past and present patients to learn more about our commitment to your bone, joint, and muscle care.
To see reviews about individual doctors, visit our doctor profiles.
- “Dr. Bosch is a very competent doctor. I am impressed with his training, so I chose him. Kirk Butler had recommended him highly. He was thorough with what to expect. I trust him. He understood that I want to stay active and be an athlete throughout my 80's. He thought it was possible and spent the amount of time that satisfied me.”– Geni H.
- “Dr. Bosch provided an excellent attention span.”– Miriam O.
- “Dr. Flint was very straightforward and honest in his communication with me. The time with him was beneficial and much appreciated. I wish I had this consultation when I first broke my hand. This was my second appointment.”– Jeff S.Treating Doctor:
- “I’m so grateful for Dr. Bosch. Not only was he very thorough in explaining my upcoming surgery, and what to expect. He really made me feel that he genuinely cares. I’m excited about my upcoming surgery. Thank you, Dr. Bosch.”– Sabrina A.
- “Dr. Bosch was very kind and kept me well-informed on keeping me well.”– William R.
- “Dr. Meier has been spot-on in eliminating my pain. He has answered all my questions even though the team is moving quickly.”– Lynda K.
- “Dr. Bosch is a very down-to-earth person. He is easy to talk to and always takes the time to make sure you understand the issue at hand. He is a very patient individual.”– John S.
- “I had an EMG that I was nervous about, which was not bad at all. Dr. Swain, as well as his technician, made the experience much more pleasant than expected.”– Christine H.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Gorman was very caring, personable, and organized. She answered all questions to our satisfaction.”– Helen V.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Moezzi has been my doctor for a long time. I was in today for a six-week post-op appointment following a reverse shoulder replacement.”– Cheryl M.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Botti identified the problem and explained it well.”– Ashco K.Treating Doctor:
- “I just returned home from my procedure in April. It was a great procedure. Dr. Meier is very professional, and I had no pain. The procedure was done quickly and efficiently. Dr. Meier, of course, is the best. I really appreciate Dr. Meier and his staff, and so does my back. May God bless you, and Happy Easter.”– Charline P.
- “I was able to get an appointment quickly. The Flagstaff Bone & Joint team seemed to have all the right people in one place, and they were not afraid to reach out to whoever was needed. I am being cared for, which means a lot to me.”– Patrick S.Treating Doctor:
- “Both Dr. Ludwig and the assistant were professional and easy to talk to. I was taken seriously, and they explained things in a way I could understand.”– Heidi F.
- “Dr. Ludwig and his staff are very professional and explain everything in a way anyone can understand. I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Ludwig to repair my knee.”– Thyna P.
- “My experience with Dr. Ludwig was super.”– Zella D.
- “The facilities are beautiful. The front staff was friendly, and Dr. Ludwig was informative and comfortable. He took the time to pick the best possible treatment for my needs.”– Lorian R.
- “Every person who worked with me made sure that I understood why I was getting that treatment, why it was needed, and what the benefits were. Their system works very well.”– Sara A.
- “Dr. Meier has an empathetic practice with people who listen and work with clients to resolve issues.”– Ronald K.
- “All the tests needed to move forward with Dr. Ludwig were requested.”– Jim D.
- “Dr. Flint is great. He takes his time and includes me in decision-making for the next step for my hand issue.”– Brenda K.Treating Doctor:
- “Dr. Meier is a true professional who cares for his patients and provides realistic solutions.”– Tim H.
- “Dr. Gorman listens and is really helpful. She explains things and provides expert advice.”– Danielle R.Treating Doctor:
- “I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Ludwig. He is a brilliant guy with a good sense of humor, which is very important to me. He is very confident and professional. Everything went according to plan. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I am fortunate to have him for my total hip replacement. Thank you so much, Dr. Ludwig.”– Roger W.
- “I could not have had a better experience. Dr. Ludwig and his staff are the best. I was a bit nervous when I heard that Dr. Ludwig was new; it was a blessing. I will definitely see him again when it's time for the other knee. Thanks to you all, and God Bless.”– Michael S.