Flagstaff Sports Institute
Flagstaff Bone & Joint is a proud partner of Flagstaff Sports Institute. Designed for the purpose of optimizing the performance, safety, and health of the athlete, Flagstaff Sports Institute is a non-profit organization created with the mission to prevent youth sports injuries, improve youth athletic performance, foster long-term athlete development, and promote lifetime fitness.
The programs and education developed by Flagstaff Sports Institute are based on the most current sports performance and injury prevention scientific literature.
Flagstaff Sports Institute Programs:
- Custom Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement Programs (IPPEP)
- Sportsmetrics™ ACL Program
- ImPACT® Concussion Testing
- Custom Sport-Specific Warm-Ups
- Video Analysis and Validated Performance Measures
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Certified Athletic Trainer – School Athletic Department Partnership
- Champions of the Mountain Scholarship