Dr. Torey Botti, part of The Sports & Injury Team, is a board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine and orthopaedic surgeon. He obtained his bachelor of science degree in biology from the Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, and his medical degree from the Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, New York. After medical school, Dr. Botti completed his general surgery internship and orthopaedic surgery residency at The University of Chicago Medical Center. Dr. Botti chose to undergo additional specialty training in the form of a sports medicine fellowship at OASIS Sports Medicine in San Diego, California. He joined Flagstaff Bone & Joint in 2006.
Dr. Botti founded the nonprofit organization, Flagstaff Sports Institute, to support young local athletes with injury prevention and sports performance enhancement. For more information, visit the Flagstaff Sports Institute website at www.flagstaffsportsinstitute.com.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Botti enjoys mountain biking, snowboarding, soccer, gardening, home improvement, traveling, surfing, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Torey Botti, a sports medicine and orthopaedic surgeon, is available to see patients at Flagstaff Bone & Joint's Flagstaff location.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- General Surgery Internship: The University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: OASIS Sports Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
Surgical Facility Affiliations
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- The Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Coconino High School
- Northland Preparatory Academy
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard