Dr. Marshall Meier, part of The Spine Team, is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physical medicine and interventional spine doctor. He obtained his bachelor of science degree in exercise science at The University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah, and his medical degree from the Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After medical school, Dr. Meier completed a preliminary internal medicine internship at the University of Utah School of Medicine and his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. Dr. Meier joined Flagstaff Bone & Joint in 2015.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Meier enjoys spending time outdoors, waterskiing, and participating in other sports.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- Doctor of Medicine: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship: University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Interventional Spine Fellowship: UCLA Spine Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Flagstaff Medical Center