Dr. John Hall is part of The Spine Team and joined Flagstaff Bone & Joint in November 2007. He is board-certified and fellowship-trained in spine surgery.
Dr. Hall knows that back and spine problems can be aggravating for the sufferer and can limit or put a stop to normal activities. This makes life difficult and frustrating for the patient. This is why Dr. Hall is passionate about the well-being of the patient and will use the latest techniques and personalized care to correctly diagnose and treat the problem. Whether the patient's injury was caused by a snowboarding accident or osteoporosis, Dr. Hall will do his best to return the patient to pre-injury health as quickly as possible.
Dr. Hall completed his medical education and surgical internship at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He then completed his orthopedic residency at the University of California San Diego Department of Orthopedic Surgery. After his residency, Dr. Hall completed fellowship training in spine surgery at Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center.
Dr. Hall also has an extensive career in the military. He has served 28 years: eight years in the US Navy and 20 years in the US Air Force, Arizona National Guard. John F. Hall, Col, USAF, MC, SFS was recently promoted to the position of Air National Guard Assistant to the Command Surgeon, Pacific Air Forces.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Orthopaedic Spine Fellowship: Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center, Golden, CO
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Flagstaff Medical Center