Dr. Brianna Patti is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic trauma surgeon and fracture care specialist who joined Flagstaff Bone & Joint in 2018. After receiving her undergraduate degree in biology and Spanish from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, Dr. Patti earned her medical degree from the University of Colorado Anschutz School of Medicine in Aurora, Colorado. She went on to complete her residency training in orthopaedic surgery at Summa Health in Akron, Ohio, before undergoing additional, advanced subspecialty training in orthopaedic trauma surgery through a fellowship at The University of New Mexico School of Medicine in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Dr. Patti provides a wide spectrum of orthopaedic trauma care, from simple isolated fractures to severe life-threatening accidents with multiple musculoskeletal injuries. She also treats problems with healing and is dedicated to helping patients get back to doing what they love. In her own free time, Dr. Patti enjoys an active lifestyle of skiing, hiking, golf, and dance. She also spends time cooking, gardening, and following Big Ten football.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Spanish, Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Colorado Anschutz School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Summa Health, Akron, OH
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Fellowship: The University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association