At Flagstaff Bone & Joint, Certified Athletic Trainers (ATs) are an integral part of our Sports & Injury Team, and are involved in diagnosis, management of injury, and continued plan of care. ATs are highly-qualified, licensed healthcare providers, trained in performing diagnostic evaluations of orthopaedic injuries.
How ATs Improve Your Visit:
- Escort you through your appointment from beginning to end
- Provide a thorough musculoskeletal evaluation
- Provide durable medical equipment fitting as well as gait training
- Home exercise program instruction
- Assist with surgical intervention education
- Guarantee all questions are answered and the plan of care is clearly defined