Dr. Amber Randall, the highest-rated total joint surgeon in the region, joined Flagstaff Bone & Joint in November of 2005 after completing the prestigious Otto E. Aufranc Fellowship in total joint arthroplasty at the New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Prior to that, she completed her residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. Dr. Randall received her undergraduate and medical degrees from Harvard University in 1991 and 1999, respectively. She is currently the only fellowship-trained total joint replacement specialist in Flagstaff.
Dr. Amber Randall, a total joint surgeon, is available to see patients at Flagstaff Bone & Joint's Flagstaff location.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and Arabic Language, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Pre-Medical Program: Laney College and Merritt College, Oakland, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- General Surgery Internship: University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Aufranc Fellow in Total Joint Arthroplasty: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- OMNIBotics™ Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Arizona Orthopaedic Society
- Harvard Club of Phoenix