Here at Flagstaff Bone & Joint, we value our patients and are committed to providing excellent healthcare and cost transparency. We realize that the cost of healthcare is ever increasing, with patients being responsible for more bills with high-deductible plans. We make every attempt to find a balance between timely payments on account balances and patients' financial needs. To aid in this endeavor we have created strict policies to ensure transparency in our financial dealings:
- Our billing department is staffed with knowledgeable personnel to aid in any cost-related questions at any time during treatment.
- Patients are required to sign payment agreements, if unable to pay bills in full. This outlines clear expectations that both parties agree upon.
- In some instances, we pre-collect any applicable patient responsibility for surgical procedures; this ensures that our patients are not surprised at how much a procedure will cost. This is not a general estimate but a cost breakdown based upon your individual insurance policy.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service.
We appreciate questions; an informed patient is a happy patient! We want to take the guesswork out of the billing process. Help us ensure that from start to finish you are satisfied with your treatment at Flagstaff Bone & Joint.
If you have any questions regarding insurance coverage or payment and billing, please contact a Flagstaff Bone & Joint billing representative at (928) 214-2890.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- UHC Community Plan
- Arizona Benefit Options (RAN + AMN)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Choice
- Health Net (provider specific)
- Private Insurance (PPO Indemnity Plans)
- United Health Care
- All Arizona workers’ compensation injuries
Accepted Insurance Plans that Require a Referral
- BCBS Neighborhood Network
- UHC Medicare Complete / AARP Medicare Complete
- Campus Health
- Tricare Prime / Prime Remote
- VA (Veterans Administration)
- Out of State EPO / HMO
Referrals must be submitted electronically to your insurance plan by your designated primary care physician. All referrals must be specific to provider and diagnosis for treatment. Handwritten referrals for the above-mentioned plans are not permitted.