Here at Flagstaff Bone & Joint, we value our patients and are committed to providing excellent healthcare and cost transparency. We realize that the cost of healthcare is ever increasing, with patients being responsible for more bills with high-deductible plans. We make every attempt to find a balance between timely payments on account balances and patients' financial needs. To aid in this endeavor we have created strict policies to ensure transparency in our financial dealings:
- Our billing department is staffed with knowledgeable personnel to aid in any cost-related questions at any time during treatment.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. An additional $5.00 service fee will be charged if the co-payment is not paid by the end of that business day.
- If you participate in a high-deductible health plan, payment is required at time of service or a depost towards your visit may be requested until your deductible has been met.
- If unable to pay for your balance in full at the time of service, payment plans or Care Credit may be available.
- A surgical deposit will be collected when a surgery or procedure is scheduled. The deposit will be put towards any applicable patient responsibility.
- To learn more about our finacial policy, please click here.
We appreciate questions; an informed patient is a happy patient! We want to take the guesswork out of the billing process. Help us ensure that from start to finish you are satisfied with your treatment at Flagstaff Bone & Joint.
If you have any questions regarding insurance coverage or payment and billing, please contact a Flagstaff Bone & Joint billing representative at (928) 214-2890.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Arizona Benefit Options (RAN + AMN)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st
- Health Net (Allwell and Ambetter NOT offered in northern Arizona)
- Private Insurance (PPO Indemnity Plans)
- Steward Health Choice
- United Health Care
- All Arizona workers’ compensation injuries
Accepted Insurance Plans that Require a Referral
- BCBS Neighborhood Network
- Campus Health
- Tricare Prime / Prime Remote
- Triwest Healthcare Alliance PC3
- UHC Medicare Complete / AARP Medicare Complete
- Out of State EPO / HMO
Referrals must be submitted electronically to your insurance plan by your designated primary care physician. All referrals must be specific to provider and diagnosis for treatment. Handwritten referrals for the above-mentioned plans are not permitted.