Welcome to our online appointment scheduling portal. Please find the option that best matches your situation and follow the steps below.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, you may call us at (928) 773-2280 to schedule your appointment.
Scheduling an Appointment
- Access the Patient Portal by clicking the button below. A separate browser page will open, allowing you to click back to this instruction page.
- If you have never used our Patient Portal, you will need to create an account before scheduling an appointment online. On the Patient Portal page, click on the “Sign up today” link indicated in the picture below.
- If you are accessing the portal via a mobile device and need to create a new account, you’ll need to click “Full Site” at the bottom to do so.
- Proceed with logging in or registering a new account. If you are registering for the first time, please be sure you select a provider that cares for your specific orthopaedic concern. A description of our providers’ subspecialties is listed next to their names.
- After logging in or registering, click on “Appointments.”
- Under “Reason,” select one of the following:
- New Patient – For patients who have never been seen in our practice before
- Follow Up – For established patients needing to schedule an appointment for an issue they have previously been seen for at our office
- Problem – For an established patient that needs to be seen for a new issue or injury
- Next, select “Find Appointments,” and search for an appointment date/time that works best for you. Please be sure you select a provider that cares for your specific orthopaedic concern. A description of our providers’ subspecialties is listed next to their names.
- Click on the appointment time that works best for you.
- In the open text box, please list the following:
- Body part
- Which side of the body, left or right
- What happened
- Current symptoms
- Indicate if you have received previous imaging (X-ray, MRI, Bone Scan, etc.)
- Indicate if you have had a previous surgery on the body part
- Insurance information
- Name of insurance or indicate if you will be self pay
- Member ID #
- Your appointment has been scheduled. Next, complete the Medical History Form prior to your appointment by following the instructions below. If you are unable to complete the form prior to your appointment, please arrive 30 minutes before your visit to complete this in our office.
Instructions on Completing the Medical History Form on the Portal
- Click the “Home” button at the top left of the page.
- Find the appointment you just scheduled under “Upcoming Appointments” on the home screen.
- Click on the blue hyperlink below the appointment that says “See More...”
- Click on “Complete Health History Form.”
- Complete the Medical History Forms as directed. When completing the Medical History Forms, you must unclick the first box if you need to select other conditions, surgeries, or allergies.
Important Insurance Notice: It is your responsibility to be aware of your insurance requirements prior to your appointment. Some insurances require authorization or a referral prior to seeing an orthopaedic specialist. Referrals must be submitted electronically to your insurance plan by your designated primary care physician. All referrals must be specific to your provider and diagnosis for treatment.
Accepted Insurance Plans That Require a Referral:
- BCBS Neighborhood Network
- Campus Health
- TRICARE Prime / Prime Remote
- UHC Medicare Complete / AARP Medicare Complete
- Out-of-state EPO
- Arizona HMOs that are county specific
Accepted Insurance Plans That Do Not Require a Referral:
- Arizona Benefit Options (RAN + AMN)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st
- Health Net (Allwell and Ambetter NOT offered in Northern Arizona)
- Private Insurance (PPO Indemnity Plans)
- Steward Health Choice
- United Health Care
- All Arizona workers’ compensation injuries