Dr. Kevin O’Donnell completed his medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and his residency training at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania. After residency, Dr. O’Donnell completed specialty orthopaedic training at ProMedica Toledo Hospital in Toledo, Ohio, in the form of a primary care sports medicine fellowship.
Dr. O’Donnell provides timely access to comprehensive orthopaedic care and the latest advances in technology and treatment options to address the medical needs of patients.
- Undergraduate: Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
- Coconino High School
From my initial phone call until now I have found the office staff to be both professional and caring. They were so helpful and an excellent reflection of the practice. I am extremely pleased with Dr. O’Donnell and am recommending him to all my friends. He was right-on with the treatment of my pain.