Dr. Kevin O’Donnell provides timely access to comprehensive orthopaedic care. He is an expert in the field of non-surgical orthopaedics and ultrasound-guided regenerative therapies such as Stem Cell Therapy, Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy, and Prolotherapy.
Dr. O’Donnell completed his medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and his residency training at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania. After residency, Dr. O’Donnell completed specialty orthopaedic training at ProMedica Toledo Hospital in Toledo, Ohio, in the form of a primary care sports medicine fellowship.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
- Coconino High School