Dr. Kevin O’Donnell completed his medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and his residency training at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania. After residency, Dr. O’Donnell completed specialty orthopaedic training at ProMedica Toledo Hospital in Toledo, Ohio, in the form of a primary care sports medicine fellowship.
Dr. O’Donnell provides timely access to comprehensive orthopaedic care and the latest advances in technology and treatment options to address the medical needs of patients.
- Undergraduate: Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Lehigh Valley Hospital, Allentown, PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship: ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Toledo, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Family Medicine
- Coconino High School
"Dr. O'Donnell is very meticulous and thorough and it is a joy to see him, under less than dire circumstances, that is." – James H.