Ernest Shayne Monson received his doctorate in chiropractic medicine in December 1999 from the University of Western States Chiropractic College. Even with his solid foundational education and experience in musculoskeletal care, Shayne had a desire to expand his medical knowledge to further assist patients with their orthopaedic needs. While owning and operating his own chiropractic business in Golden Valley, Arizona, Shayne went back to school and received his bachelor’s degree in nursing in 2012 and his master’s degree in nursing and family nurse practitioner license in 2015.
Shayne offers orthopaedic care to patients in the Kingman clinic. His goal as a medical provider is to help his patients return to doing what they enjoy as quickly and safely as possible, while also preventing future injury.
During his free time Shayne is a scout leader, a Bishop in his church, and a volunteer sports provider on the sidelines for one of the local Kingman high schools. He and his family have lived in and enjoyed the Kingman area since March 2002. He enjoys fishing, hunting, boating, golf, throwing horseshoes, and most outdoor activities with his family.
Shayne’s areas of focus include:
- Bone and Joint Injuries (Sprains, Strains, and Fractures)
- Back or Neck Pain
- Workers’ Compensation
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Associate in Science, College of Eastern Utah, Price, UT, and Bachelor’s in Nursing: Wayland Baptist University, Plainview, TX
- Graduate: Doctor of Chiropractic, University of Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR, and Master’s in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner: Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- Active Release Techniques Certified Practitioner
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture Certified Physician
- Lee Williams High School
- Kingman Academy of Learning High School