Dr. Amber Randall joined Flagstaff Bone & Joint in November of 2005 after completing the prestigious Otto E. Aufranc Fellowship in total joint arthroplasty at the New England Baptist Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Prior to that, she completed her residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. Dr. Randall received her undergraduate and medical degrees from Harvard University in 1991 and 1999, respectively. She is currently the only fellowship-trained total joint replacement specialist in Flagstaff.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and Arabic Language, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Pre-Medical Program: Laney College and Merritt College, Oakland, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- General Surgery Internship: University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Aufranc Fellow in Total Joint Arthroplasty: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Arizona Orthopaedic Society
- Harvard Club of Phoenix
"Almost three years ago I had my left knee replaced, and the right one was five months later. Both were bone-on-bone. From the first meeting with Dr. Randall to the last (I still go for annual checkups), everything was very professional and I felt like she and the staff all knew what they were doing and had years of experience producing successful knee replacements. The class at the hospital prior to surgery provided essential information for pre-surgery exercises and detailed what happens before, during, and after the surgery. There was one mix-up with getting the walker to take home, but the PT people provided a substitute immediately. The hospital floor for the knee and hip replacement patients was most convenient in that all the nurses and assistants knew their jobs and exactly what patients could and couldn't do. The follow-up appointments with the Nurse Practictioner were spaced correctly and Mark was able to answer all my questions. I have recommended Dr. Randall to several of my friends who have since had successful knee or hip replacements." – Rebecca R.