Flagstaff Bone & Joint recently raised $1,400 for the athletic departments of local schools during their annual sports physical event held on Saturday, June 1, at their Flagstaff office, located at 77 West Forest Ave., Suite…
Torey Botti, M.D.
Knee, Shoulder, Sports Medicine
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Doctor of Medicine: Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- General Surgery Internship: The University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: The University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: OASIS Sports Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Coconino High School
- United States Ski and Snowboard
By: Heidi Schroepfer, M.S., A.T.C., O.T.C., L.A.T.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a progressive, degenerative condition which results in the breakdown of the protective and cushioning ends of bones called cartilage. Traditionally understood risk factors for developing OA include…